Delivery charges are subject to the quantity and weight of the products and pallets, delivery address and suitable vehicle access. Please advise us of any delivery restrictions when placing your order. You should provide a contact telephone number if you require the haulier to contact you before delivery. If the haulier is unable to deliver because nobody is available to sign for the delivery, or the address details are incorrect, re-delivery charges will apply. Contact us for further details.
Please note the following conditions of our delivery service:
- The haulier will only deliver to the nearest practical point of access to the property from the road.
- When required a tail lift or crane lift vehicle will be used for deliveries. The tail lift can only drop on to hard surfaces on level floors, i.e. concrete. A pallet truck cannot be used on gravel.
- It is the responsibility of the client to inform us of any access limitations for delivery so a suitable vehicle can be used.
- If a multiple crate order is required by the customer to be delivered on a small vehicle, owing to access restrictions, the haulier may split the delivery over a number of days. Request more information at point of order.
- If a site delivery is booked for a trade or retail customer, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure there is someone available to sign for the delivery. If not, a re-delivery charge will be applied which will be for the customer’s account.
- Specific day deliveries, morning or afternoon delivery requests, will be subject to an extra charge. We cannot give an actual time whichever delivery service is booked.
- No responsibility whatsoever will be accepted by Best Price Stone for any labour charges incurred due to late/delayed deliveries.
- We will not entertain claims of breakage or shortfall that are reported more than 48 hours after delivery/collection. If a signed delivery note/collection note does not refer to damage/breakage we reserve the right to reject the claim.
- We reserve the right to ask for evidence of breakage, i.e. photographs, or to inspect the breakage before replacements can be supplied free of charge. Otherwise, replacements will be invoiced.